Blog filled with:

Technology | Sketches | Photos | BITS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo: Life keeps getting better!

After a hectic week (and a pleasant weekend), I sat down thinking about the upcoming week. The things to be done, the deadlines to be met...

This weekend was amazing. I spent a day at Palolem beach with my friends and on Sunday I watched the BITSal (Futsal Championship in BITS Pilani, Goa Campus) Semi & Finals (My friend(s) Anuj & JD's Team won! Yoyo!)

One of the thoughts that hasn't left my mind has been of the way something more & more interesting keeps happening. Be it a Kala workshop (Remember the sketches I made for Origami & Caricature Workshops?) or a visit to a beach (Goa \m/). There's so much to this life that you can't just say that you've had enough.

Anyway, here are two pics that I clicked on my way to the Palolem beach:

Don't Stop!

I don't know why, but I really liked this pic. The cycle-wala was driving slowly, in a care free manner. I just got a moment to click him, as we sped past him. He just moved to the side and continued driving slowly...

It's a long way to go...


I've always loved the view you get while you travel in Goa. Unlike Delhi, the roads here are empty (and greener!). I feel like keeping this as my wallpaper :)

Anyway next week is going to be fun... There's Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia's performance and then 3 days of QUARK'09 - Technical fest of BITS Pilani, Goa Campus.

As I said, life keeps getting better!

PS: Expect more pics (Remember 'India Shining?') from now on! Don't forget to subscribe to get instant updates!

6 comments:

Rover said...

First one's way awesomer!!! :D i think it's the sepia malgudi-ness

By the by, have you been along Lodhi Road and any cantonment roads? The trees seem to form a fake tunnel of sorts if you looks
Makes for sexy photos

Sameer said...

the mosaic of sunshine and darkness looks gud!

Akash... said...

Since when did the futsal championship start?! And where does it happen? (As in location!) :)

RaSh said...

@Abhijeet: Malgudi!! How could I forget that!! Now wonder that pic looked so nice :)

*Sings Naa naa na naa na naaa na naaaaaa...*

@Sameer: Glad you liked it!

@Akash: It was a week long Futsal Championship.. With proper Group stages & Knockout. And played in our very own Basketball court (They made the smaller goals too :D)

The football field isn't available to play due to the construction of Cricket field next to it.. Hope it gets ready soon! :)

Ajachi said...

Damn! The man's an artist. The cyclist pic is brilliant.

RaSh said...

Hey Ajachi! Thanks for dropping by!
Hopefully will get time to take a few nice pics during Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia's performance & Quark :)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Anything to add on?
I'll feel glad to hear from you! :)