Blog filled with:

Technology | Sketches | Photos | BITS

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sketch: Lights, Camera, Action: The Winners!

First of all, apologies for being so late. The net in my hostel is still not letting me create a new post, so I finally gave up and came to the Computer Center.

So I was glad to see the response to my first contest that I started on New Year's eve :)
Here are the winners:
* Drum Roll *
  1. Madhan aka Darwinci (Blogs here)
  2. Ankit
  3. Avinash
  4. Nidhi aka Keeper of Keys (Blogs here)
  5. Prateek (Blogs here)

(Other 2 don't blog often :P)

I'll make the sketches as soon as I get a reference image from everyone!

PS: For those who're left out, start bugging Abhijeet. He just got a new tablet ;)

Oh & I went to one of the TV studios I used to act at and made a sketch of one of the cameras (Never got a chance to be behind a camera before!). They've been using the same ones for the past 10 years, which is weird because the Video Editing rooms now have amazing Macs (Each with 3 LCDs and really high end config.. Awesome!). Anyway here's the sketch:


How's it? Would love to hear your comments!

PS: Any other ideas for a contest? Do let me know!

PPS: Check out all my sketches here!

6 comments:

Ramana KV said...

The sketch came out very good..

RaSh said...

Hey! Thanks a lot! Glad to hear you liked it!
=)

Prateek said...

hii....

the sketch came out very good....as per the sketch there is nothing add on to it.......but if you would like to make it a rendering/drrawing,then also consider the texture and light effect,it will help in help in increasing the realism...............i just love the layout of your blog....
=)

RaSh said...

Thanks Prateek. I'm planning to learn bit of Photoshop/Expression Studio this sem and then try rendering my old sketches. Will surely keep this in mind! :)

Glad to know you like the layout.. Though I wanted to change it but never got time (/internet) during vacations. Let's see when's THE time :D

Ankit Agarwal said...

hey greatt sketch mate.. but i expect nothing less frm you.!

and yeah yay, cuz i gt my name on the list. thanks for the laurels.
bt i srsly wish i cud say u were wrong about me not blogging enough,, sadly its true. :(

RaSh said...

Thnx :D

Oh & I know it's pretty hard to blog regularly. I had been on blogger (community blogs) for 3 years before I started a personal blog. Sometimes it sounds more like a part time job (And all you get in return are comments - which are pretty few too!)

Still I hope you start blogging regularly! ;)

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Anything to add on?
I'll feel glad to hear from you! :)